tsukiwa Index du Forum

tsukiwa
Bienvenue chez Tsukiwa

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Borrar Paginas Mas Visitadas Google Chrome

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    tsukiwa Index du Forum -> Membre -> Marcher du forum
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chrhend

MessagePosté le: Dim 17 Déc - 09:07 (2017)    Sujet du message: Borrar Paginas Mas Visitadas Google Chrome Répondre en citant

Borrar Paginas Mas Visitadas Google Chrome
> http://shorl.com/prydukadutuhi

It is very good and that is why we will install we will give click where it says add to Chrome and then we click add extension. Or already being in the browser pages open from nothing. There is a super easy and super fast way without downloading anything where we will be able to eliminate these popups.. regalenme a LIKE if you liked this video. Here, for example in this Play in this extension and says it has blocked us some emerging pages with advertising.. Well now he says that our browser is free of ads.. This is very tedious and annoying.. what we have to do is go to this panel which is customization and control Google. ll the commercials all be cleared away.. And if they like the content of this channel you can forward NEWSLETTER Subscribe and welcome any questions a little problem because they get to have can not hesitate to leave me your comment at the bottom.. Look I go to Google Chrome and me.. Hello today I'm going to teach How to remove their computers.. And so with this I assure you completely forget us of the adverts you have internet really I assure you that this works and do not worry because when you close the application Google when try to open again no longer going to be all those numbers lock.. We click on where it says enable ad blocking and we click to activate extension.. This this and this says that blocks pop-up ads pop-ups and all those things.. and now that's all for today take great care and we see the next goodbye. I do not like to come into your browser and you open pages of nowhere.. Now we will install another extension to be safer than not find any commercial. Let's configuration and already being here.. What we will use are extensions therefore we will not have to download anything to your computer.. I opened this page is not desired. unwanted pages. We'll extensions were going to give click where it says more extensions. We click where it says add to Google Chrome.. and do not forget to check the box description to go directly to these extensions. We'll extensions were going to give click where it says more extensions. Here you can configure depends on how were you are in ads.. I love you shared this video to help many people who are having the same problem advertisements.. And we click where it says add extension. 9f3baecc53
andrea roma berkin spartaque remix zippycomo curar granos en el penefable 3 rare books famous kingsavantaje ale integrarii romaniei in uedove posso comprare i vestiti su the sims 3orari caf borgo dei greci firenzethe photo sticker machine new clear.rarcomprar bombona de helio para globoschrome temporary internet files os xcomo lograr concentrarse en el trabajo

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 17 Déc - 09:07 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    tsukiwa Index du Forum -> Membre -> Marcher du forum Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation